JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

For sale is a NIB Winchester Classic Featherweight, wood, SS, RH 30-06. The wood and stainless combination makes a great looking gun and it's a great rifle in a great caliber. It's a New Haven model and comes with the box and all papers and hand tag.

I'm asking $875 plus shipping to your FFL and I'm not looking for any trades at this time. I have more pictures, if you need a different shot just let me know.

John

DSC02009.jpg DSC02015.jpg DSC02014.jpg DSC02017.jpg DSC02018.jpg DSC02019.jpg DSC02020.jpg DSC02021.jpg DSC02023.jpg

I would be interested in purchasing your rifle. I'm located in Ontario, Canada and if you don't mind going through a FFL may I suggest ProBass etc. to make it easier to complete paper work. I will cover all costs associated with paperwork, mailing etc. I know someone at ProBass in Alberta that can take care of the paperwork etc. Please advice.
Allan

[email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.