JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased this less than a month ago and then found a deal on the same scope with FFP last week. Have the receipt of purchase.
Paid $750.
$650 cash. That price is firm. $750 trade value.

Willing to ship if you want to pay for it.

Trade interests:
Compact .40's
-.308 Rem 700/Savage
-AR10

+/- cash

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

Last Edited:
would you be willing to put $100 in and trade for a savage model 10 >308? It is a tack driver I have only put less than 2 boxes of shells through it. I will throw in a couple boxes of shells. I never shoot it. It has the McMillan stock and a bull barrel

would you be willing to put $100 in and trade for a savage model 10 >308? It is a tack driver I have only put less than 2 boxes of shells through it. I will throw in a couple boxes of shells. I never shoot it. It has the McMillan stock and a bull barrel

You will have to get me some pictures. I'd like to see it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top