JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bnib unfired glock 19 gen 4 black for sale
Bought about a month ago really didn't need it. Comes with all the original accessories. Also Galco IWB soft leather holster, don humes jit slide holder both right handed and one box of hornady critical defense rounds

Asking for $550

Cash preferred but open to trade for smaller carry gun plus cash
Must do bill of sale and have Oregon dl/chl

Located in Hillsboro

Last Edited:
Bnib unfired glock 19 gen 4 black for sale
Bought about a month ago really didn't need it. Comes with all the original accessories. Also Galco IWB soft leather holster, don humes jit slide holder both right handed and one box of hornady critical defense rounds

Asking for $550

Cash preferred but open to trade for smaller carry gun plus cash
Must do bill of sale and have Oregon dl/chl

Located in Hillsboro

Hi, Just wandering if are interested in doing some trading? I have a brand new Springfield xd subcompact in a 40S&W in the case with the clips and holster and clip holder, Have the receipt and all, I bought 2 on accident, I thought I had a full size and it was also a subcompact exactly the same. Thanks for your time.

Hi, I am new to this sight, I am not sure if I am doing this right or wrong, Can you tell me what I need to do to talk to you about a trade? I am a rookie as you can tell. Thanks for your time.

Hi, I am new to this sight, I am not sure if I am doing this right or wrong, Can you tell me what I need to do to talk to you about a trade? I am a rookie as you can tell. Thanks for your time.
Click on the person's username. When their profile window pops up, click on the 'Start Conversation' link. The rest should be fairly intuitive. When the person replies, you will see an alert at the top RH corner of the forum page.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.