Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NIB unfired glock 19 gen 3

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Mathmattx, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Mathmattx

Mathmattx Ellensburg Active Member

i have a brand new unfired glock 19 gen 3, 250+ rounds factory ammo, nib king tuk holster, two 15 rd glock mags, plus a little cash on my end looking for nice AR-15

2. hermannk360

hermannk360 Vancouver, WA Member

taking cash offer?

3. Mathmattx

Sure!

4. hermannk360

i'm curious....brand new unfired? any reasons you don't want it? I have 500 cash burning a hole in my pocket.

5. Mathmattx

Honest to God... Not fired... Not even once. I bought it after buying the 20 and 22 and I am just not touching it! I'd rather put the funds toward my ar project. I'd sell the gun with all the factory ammo (a mix of Winchester, and fiocchi and some remington golden saber carry rounds for 500. I'd also give you an uncle mikes iwb holster, the king tuk fits my 22 so I wanna keep it

6. hermannk360

shoot just noticed ellensburg is up near yakima? at first i thought it was more olympia area. from what i have seen and researched that seems like a fair price. especially since there will not be a WA st sales tax applied to it. having a hard time with the prospect of a 8 hour round trip drive however....

7. Mathmattx

Lucky you! I am in olympia this Thurs and Fri only. If that works call me 509-899-3515, otherwise we tried!!!

8. Mathmattx

I am working there for two days so we'd have to meet in evening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.