JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have an NIB Taurus Judge Night Court with 2.5 chamber(smallest cylinder) and 3" barrel,it is chamber in .45 Long Colt and it will also take .410 shotgun shells. This version of the judge has a matte black finish,instead of the usual shiny/glossy Taurus bluing,I like to think of this version as the tactical version. I think every gun owner should have one of these. Comes with a lifetime warranty.

Specs:
Cal:.45LC/.410
Weight:28oz
Capacity: 5 rounds

Price is $375 firm,selling it for less than I paid for it.
Will transfer at A Cut Above Pawn or Tigard Pawn 4 Less,both charge $25 for the transfer fee and that price also included the background check.

I do have cash I can add if your trade is more valuable.

I'll consider pistol/revolver trades in .32 acp,9mm,9mm makarov(9x18),7.62x25,.380 acp,.40,10mm,.357 sig.45 acp,.44 special,.44 magnum,.45 Long Colt,.357 magnum,and .38 special.

Last Edited:
I have a real nice Star PD in 45 ACP alloy frame with 3 mags and pachmeyers. I am in Lebanon but we can hook up somewheres in between. Louie 541-401-1063

That is a trade I would be very interested in the problem is I don't have reliable transportation.

Give me a holler as to when and where we can hook up and I'll see what I can do. I'd like to converse by PM but I don't know how. 541-401-1063

Are you no longer interested?

I have to go to Salem today, not sure of the timie frame but that is about half way to 217. I'm not sure of the time frame, I have to get a part and install in on the grandaughter's car. I don't have the part yet. At any rate, if you want to do something, give me a call and we can take it from there. 541-401-1063

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.