JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Related links:

I bought "this" a few months back from another member thinking it would be cool on my Browning Buckmark and I could repurpose the mount :cool:

So I picked it up and started looking for a mount for my Buckmark. One night I was putting some other stuff away and pulled the one I bought out and looked though it and bloody hell, there was some haze in the glass :(
I took it into the other room to have a better look, and . . . no haze :confused:
Back in the man cave, haze
Back in the other room, no haze
A bunch of trips back and forth later and I finally figured out that under the LED shop light there was something going on but I couldn't see it under normal lights or outside. Couldn't get a photo of it, but it bugged me enough to email Swampfox support. They sent a RMA label and about a week later I got an email saying they replaced it!
:s0115:

I have no idea what was going on with the one I sent in and I doubt the guy I bought it from saw it unless he has an LED shop light, but here I am with a brand new Liberator . . . that I have no use for

See, what happened was a few days after I sent it in I found a killer deal on a Buckmark mount that only works with the Burris Fastfire, and that worked out great

Anyway, that's the story of how I have a NIB Swampfox Liberator and Strike T1 mount that I have no use for that you can have for $150.00

New price, one and only price drop to $125.00

SwampfoxLiberator1.jpg SwampfoxLiberator2.jpg SwampfoxLiberator3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top