JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
We are certainly interested and have the cash to work with, I would love to pick this up from you. The wife and I were looking to pick up something she could enjoy as well. I live in Tacoma & work in Bellevue tomorrow, where do you stay? How does your schedule look this weekend?

We are certainly interested and have the cash to work with, I would love to pick this up from you. The wife and I were looking to pick up something she could enjoy as well. I live in Tacoma & work in Bellevue tomorrow, where do you stay? How does your schedule look this weekend?
Vancouver meet at tropics pawn for transfer there open 7 days a week 9 to 7

I understand how things happen, I have some pretty sh..... Luck my self we could probably be able to try and meet with you sometime tomorrow evening? If it all looks good and is clean I would still be willing to get you closer to your original bid... It's just difficult working so far 6 days a week... But I assure you if you are serious so are we.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.