JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM IS NOW LISTE ON GUNBROKER.COM SO IF ANYONE LOCAL WANTS IT THEY HAVE TO LET ME KNOW ASAP. ONCE A BID IS PLACED ON GUNBROKER I CANNOT END THE AUCTION IN FAVOR OF A LOCAL SALE.

ITEM: Springfield Armory EMP
CALIBER: .40S&W
FINISH: Blued frame/Stainless slide
BARREL LENGTH: 3"
ROUND COUNT: 0
CONDITION: New in Box (unfired)
RETAIL: MSRP $1253 (paid $1149 a week ago)
ASKING PRICE: $975 OBO (not considering trades at this time)

If anyone live close to Vancouver, WA I will pay the FFL fees to transfer the gun.

I bought this gun just a week or so ago and have decided I do not want it. I have not fired even fired it yet. I did take it out of the box and try it in my holster at work but never went outside with it. Even though the gun is brand new I am willing to take a small hit on it and pass the savings on to the buyer. If you have been looking for this hard to find gun you will never beat the price for a brand new one.

I have not had the gun long enough to take a pic of it yet so I will have to direct you to the website with the link below. The gun for sale is in immaculate condition. Ask anyone that has bought from me and they will tell you that you can believe me when I say that.

It is identical to this gun pictured.

http://springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=137

SA_1911_EMP_40Cal_PI9240LP_A.jpg

acf85fa.jpg

emp40l.jpg

Check out my other guns I have up for sale. Just click on the name of the gun. :)

Stainless Stoeger Luger 9mm

Colt Anaconda .44mag

S&W pre-lock m60-4 .38spl

Beretta 92FS Compact INOX 9mm

Seecamp LWS32 .32acp

WOW, a 9mm EMP is on my list of things I want. I'd be on it if it was a 9mm. I know from my earlier transaction with you that you are honorable and a man of your word, so some lucky person will have a great deal soon.

Good luck PBP.

VERY honorable and well respected on this site!

I REALLY want this but would probably have to sell another toy to justify it... :(
It is worth it. :D

I just decided I cannot overcome my fear of blued guns and that I have enough micro-1911's without it. I already have a Colt Officer's model and a Springfield Loaded Ultra-Compact...plus two Detonics. :)

Man, PB always has the best of the best for sale! Seems like everytime I see you post a gun for sale, my empty wallet looks up at me and says, "LOSER!" (wish I could buy that M60 .38spl too! You dont have lay away, do you? :))

You might work out a deal to wash dishes for the next 20 years or so.lol

Man, PB always has the best of the best for sale! Seems like everytime I see you post a gun for sale, my empty wallet looks up at me and says, "LOSER!" (wish I could buy that M60 .38spl too! You dont have lay away, do you? :))

This is now listed on Gunbroker.com. If anyone local wants it they need to act fast. Once a bid is placed on Gunbroker I cannot end the auction in favor of a local sale. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.