JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New in Box, Polished Stainless 45 Super V-16 Longslide Springfield Armory. Not your daddy's 1911, this 1911 is on steroids. 6" ported barrel, (16 ports), skeleton trigger and hammer, target adj sights, wood stocks. I have read they can get a 230 grainer out to almost 1200 FPS out of this gun, and over 800flbs of energy. Never shot, just admired from a distance, buried in the bottom of my gun safe. Moving and cant take her with me. $1200.00 45Super Springfield Armory V16 Longslide 02.jpg

45Super Springfield Armory V16 Longslide 02.jpg

I have a collection of guns just as desirable as this one that I need to find homes for. Cabo just frowns upon guns down there for some reason. I have a 2 safes full of rifles, shotguns and pistols that all have to go.

Since it says 45 Super I'd say it was ready to shoot 45 Super ammo w/o any mods as well as 45acp. Buffalo Bore 45 Super 255g hard cast traveling supersonic comes to mind :). Nice piece!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.