JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
***SOLD***

Located in West Salem

E29-40-BSS P229, .40 S&W, Born On Date 04/18/2012

The P229® was the first pistol to be manufactured in Exeter, New Hampshire.The P229 is one of the most popular SIG SAUER® pistols and carried by thousands of law enforcement professionals throughout the country. The compact size of the P229 makes it ideal for concealed carry. Not only is it non-railed like the traditional P229s, but it also has the classic P229 slide with the half-height rear cocking serrations. These are hard to come by NIB for under $900.

This gun comes NIB with the original ergo grip not installed. It currently sells on eBay alone for up to $75. I added the Sig panels with $13 stainless hex button head screws from TJ's Custom Gunworks. The older style panels fit my hand better. Sig ergo grip tool, Sig owners manual, and cable lock come with the sale. Also included are two new Sig branded factory 12 rnd. mags. This is a great configuration if you don't require all the tacticool features of a TacPac or railed model. Not alot of these non railed, classic slide models floating around NIB. Checked Buds.com and several local dealers prior to this listing so I'm aware of whats out there currently. Dealers who are few and far have theses listed for $949+ No trades, and cash gets the deal done! Since I'm a new poster please feel free to check out my feedback marks on eBay under my user name: GunTuners

Item Number E29-40-BSS
Caliber .40 S&W
Action Type auto
Trigger Pull DA 10.0 lbs
Trigger Pull SA 4.4 lbs
Overall Length 7.1 in
Overall Height 5.4 in
Overall Width 1.5 in
Barrel Length 3.9 in
Sight Radius 5.7 in
Mag Capacity 12 Rounds
Sights SIGLITE® Night Sights
Grips Black Polymer Factory Grips
Slide Finish Nitron (Black)
Accessory Rail No

View attachment 87407 View attachment 87408 View attachment 87409 View attachment 87410 View attachment 87411

Last Edited:
If a buyer has a CCL you still want a BGC?
No

Questions answered and messages replied. Gun is still available.

06/30/14 Just an update, this posting is now past the 1 month mark. If you have been watching and waiting for a price drop I hate to inform you that it won't be taking place. So don't hesitate to grab this local deal before I send it off to Gun Broker. Thanks for lookin! :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.