JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
NIB Sig P226 Blackwater 9mm (one exception though)*
*The cheap blue case broke on me so I only have the insert (See pictures)

This gun is new and never fired, once again like a lot of my guns (most) I never got around to shooting it.

It is in pristine condition and comes with two Galco gun holsters and a Galco magazine holster (leather)
It also comes with four extra capacity magazines and a SRT trigger (and everything else this model came with of course).
Fiber optic front sight.

I was the original purchaser and bought it new (Federal Way Discount Guns)

OK here's the deal, when you buy a firearm off of a company like Brownell's or on another webpage that sells guns you usually have to have it shipped to an FFL, but before that you pay and then the FFL exchanges information with the seller and it is shipped and then after it arrives you fill out all the necessary paperwork and get your background checked, after that point if you fail the background check those companies usually do not refund your money so I'm following suit. If you purchase an item from me and you fail the background check I will not refund your money so therefore you will either have a choice of appealing the decision if you get a denial or you can have the FFL dealer sell it for you so you can recoup your loss, to my knowledge this is the standard way it happens if someone is denied a purchase after they have paid for the gun.

We can meet at my FFL in Lynnwood (Adventure sports) buyer pays transfer fees
Seller (me) will retain possession of firearm pending background check, and if given a proceed will meet up again at FFL and relinquish weapon to the buyer. (This is how my FFL told me it should be done)

Or

We can do an FFL to FFL transfer pending validation of receiving FFL's current valid documentation and approval from my FFL.
Will also include shipping costs.

It has dust stuck to it due to the silicon wiping cloth I use to keep it protected from fingerprints.

I take PayPal friends and family
No separate parts purchase requests please
No trade requests please

IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0510.jpg IMG_0511.jpg IMG_0512.jpg IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0514.jpg IMG_0515.jpg IMG_0583.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: