JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Here is a NIB Saiga 7.62 x 39 Sporter AK which I bought new and accessorized but have never fired. I have another one just like it that I shoot a lot. They are great guns, real Russian AKs.

I replaced the stock with the optional skeletonized stock, replaced the dust cover with one with an accessory rail and the forend stock with a tri-rail one and added a Simmons scope.

It comes with the stock 10 round mag and a Promag 30 rounder. You also get the original box, stocks, manual, oiler, cleaning rod and kit. I have nearly $700 invested in the gun and accessories.

Additionally included is a sardine tin of 700 rounds of military ammo ALL FOR $600 cash FIRM. At this price you are getting the rifle at nearly $100 under my cost and the ammo FREE! The ammo is not available separately. I paid $135 for the ammo last year but have seen it being offered for sale recently for as much as $220.

My phone number is 541 223 2439 and my name is Ben. I can complete the transaction on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but work a long shift on Th,. Fri. & Sat.

Last Edited: