JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just paid $464 OTD on this gun a few weeks ago. I will sell it straight out for $400 cash but would prefer to trade straight across for a similar condition Kahr CW9 or trade it plus cash for a Glock 26/27/19/23. It is still in new condition and has not been carried or shot. It comes in the original packaging with all the original items.

Other possible trade items: Pre-lock stainless S&W revover (3" barrel or shorter), S&W M&Pc, SIG P250 compact or subcompact (stainless slide)

SR9c.jpg

Are you interested in a very slightly used first-generation K-9 Kahr? This is the original all-steel black version with the wonderful soft rubber grips, same size as the CW9 but heavier. It has a very slight finish wear at the muzzle from sliding around a drawer. The trigger is incredible!.........................elsullo

Are you interested in a very slightly used first-generation K-9 Kahr? This is the original all-steel black version with the wonderful soft rubber grips, same size as the CW9 but heavier. It has a very slight finish wear at the muzzle from sliding around a drawer. The trigger is incredible!.........................elsullo

Darn, if it was the stainless version I would be all over it.

PS: I have added some trade options to the OP.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.