JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

●●●●●●●●●>SALE-PENDING<●●●●●●●●●

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I needed a 10/22 receiver and bolt for a project so I purchased a (brand new) Ruger "Lasermax" 10/22.
So I have the "left over" parts from this 10/22 that has only been test fired from the factory.
Here's what is being offered..

Ruger black synthetic stock (minus receiver screw).

Lasermax 10/22 laser (it is detachable from the stock) with rails on the 3 & 6 o'clock position / it replaces the "barrel band".

Factory 18.5" barrel with sights (factory test fired only)

Factory "trigger group" (without the "2 retaining pins") bolt stop pin included.

Factory charge handle assembly (complete).

This is a great way to "freshen up" your old 10/22 or just to have some spare parts and or have a laser upgrade.

I'm not going to break this up but I'm offering this at a low enough price that it shouldn't be an issue (I've seen just the laser for over $80 dollars by itself).

$100 dollars cash (for the complete listing)

FTF

Sorry NO-TRADES

Located in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area

Can meet up at Sportsman warehouse off 185th and highway 26 or close to.

Thanks

20161207_164436-1.jpg 20161207_164457-1.jpg 20161207_164555-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top