JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey everyone,

I made a mistake thinking I would buy this and sell my .22lr rifle. Well my 10/22 is too perfect and I don't want to waste all my 22lr I have stockpiled on a cheap gun, so I'm gonna sell this instead.

This is as new in box. I bought it from Bi-Mart in Albany. I had to call every bi-mart in the state and only found 1 with it in stock. They are quite hard to find new at the moment. This is the blued version with the 16.5" barrel.

Will come in the original box as new. I'll even throw in 20 rounds of .308 as well.

Looking for $720 face to face BRAND NEW.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
RUGERLOVER, your inbox is full. Plus, you would have to do an FFL transfer to a WA resident. Are you wanting to pay for that??

Lemme know if its still available. I live in Canby and can meet anytime. I'm a buyer at your listed price. I pm'd a few days ago, before rugerlover freaked out all over your post. Anyway, I am a buyer now for your price if you've still got it. Thanks. Drew 503-310-6553

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.