Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA NIB Ruger 10/22 only 1500 made

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by JM218, Nov 16, 2014.

1. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

image.jpg Beautiful stainless steel and walnut 50th anniversary Ruger .22lr. Has really nice engraving and fish scaling. I walked into the store, saw it and bought it on the spot just cause it was so pretty. Was going to give to my son for Christmas, but now thinking he is still a little too young...plus a little to fancy for a youngsters first rifle. Is in brand new condition.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Loptr and IronMonster like this.
  2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Rutilate (spelling) just posted about looking for one of these just last week, if he didn't buy one already then I'm sure he is interested

3. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

Thanks Joe

4. rutilate

rutilate Vancouver and Surrounds Active Member

Thanks Joe13. This is a great rifle but not the anniversary design contest winner (model 11173?). I didn't realize it when I first started looking but all the rifles this year are "anniversary edition."

Good luck with the sale!

5. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

image.jpg image.jpg I think you are right, not the design winner, though it does have 50 year engraving on the slide and the other side of the receiver from the factory. Maybe super rare and worth a ton of money?? I will see if I can add a photo.

image.jpg

6. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Id really like to have this, But I have three 10/22's already and it seems silly to buy one I know I would never shoot (why would you shoot this beautiful thing when you had three others?)

7. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

Looks like it is a Classic V Altamont Talon. One of 1500 made.

IronMonster likes this.
  8. task1

task1 Everett Active Member

I may be missing it. But what's the price

9. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It was $400 but looks like that may change:rolleyes:

task1 likes this.
  10. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

I would take 400. After researching the thing I started wondering if four would be enough for me to let it go, I think that is the going rate all fees considered but sure is a pretty toy, and could possibly go up in value?? What do you guys think? Could sure use some Christmas Cash.o_O

11. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

Bump

12. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

Any offers?