JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg Beautiful stainless steel and walnut 50th anniversary Ruger .22lr. Has really nice engraving and fish scaling. I walked into the store, saw it and bought it on the spot just cause it was so pretty. Was going to give to my son for Christmas, but now thinking he is still a little too young...plus a little to fancy for a youngsters first rifle. Is in brand new condition.

Last Edited:
Thanks Joe13. This is a great rifle but not the anniversary design contest winner (model 11173?). I didn't realize it when I first started looking but all the rifles this year are "anniversary edition."

Good luck with the sale!

image.jpg image.jpg I think you are right, not the design winner, though it does have 50 year engraving on the slide and the other side of the receiver from the factory. Maybe super rare and worth a ton of money?? I will see if I can add a photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id really like to have this, But I have three 10/22's already and it seems silly to buy one I know I would never shoot (why would you shoot this beautiful thing when you had three others?)

I would take 400. After researching the thing I started wondering if four would be enough for me to let it go, I think that is the going rate all fees considered but sure is a pretty toy, and could possibly go up in value?? What do you guys think? Could sure use some Christmas Cash.o_O

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.