JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Is it the 5R or is it the standard all black one? Thanks, JPG

It's the all black but basically the same rifle and depends on your need. But again all parkarized black and non reflective barrel. Thats why I don't varmint hunt with my R5 because the stainless barrel is bright.

Thanks for the question.

Scott

Any chance you have a set of mounts available for it?

Yes I have a couple of sets of Warne tactical 20 MOA 1 piece bases for my 700's but that increases the price. Pink I could make you a deal though. I might even take part trade for something.

Scott

Would you throw in that Brand New rifle cradle? Have you ever used that thing? I have had mine forever, and it looks like it has been through WW3!

Good luck on the sale. Great rifle! JPG

Would you throw in that Brand New rifle cradle? Have you ever used that thing? I have had mine forever, and it looks like it has been through WW3!

Good luck on the sale. Great rifle! JPG

JPG,

Sorry, but I would not throw in a new rifle cradle. This gun is priced very good for NIB and is a great deal as it. I will throw in 2 boxes of .308 for you to get you started if you want.

And not it has never been used. As you look at the picures you can see the base screws are still in there. There is not a mark on this rifle and the trigger breaks a litle under 3 pounds with no creep.

Glad to see you enjoy yours and then you should buy this to replace your WW3 model.:s0160:

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.