JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD - pending payment. Thanks for looking.

Brand new PA Micro Dot red dot sight, and UTG riser base for cowitnessing BUIS. All packaging, tools and accessories included. Ordered 12/12, then found a giftwrapped Eotech XPS from the wife when I got home :cool:. As a result, have no need for this, and selling to recoup my $$. Never mounted, only opened for pics and function testing. Paid $97 for parts and shipping from Primary Arms. Asking $95 firm.

To reiterate, sight is brand new and unmounted. Brightness/power knob functions perfectly, and dot is nice and bright. Windage and elevation adjustment knobs have positive clicks. No lens issues that I can see. Note that while the PA micro dot is a quality sight for the money, quite a few people have received DOA units (PA likely doesn't check units before sending out). Buying it this way means you can skip the potential hassle of sending a bad unit back, save a couple of bucks on shipping, and avoid waiting the few days for the sight to show up in the first place.

FTF only. Can meet in Renton area 9-6pm during the week. On Sundays = before 11am or after 5pm in Renton.

micro1.JPG

micro2.JPG

micro3.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top