JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a NIB Norinco SKS M that I'm selling. This is the last SKS from my Chicom collection. I've moved out of SKS' to focus on AR-15 and AK pattern rifles.

No Trades

$1000 OBO

May consider shipping

JP9

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5a.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tell me more about this variant.

Besides the lack of bayonet cut, sporter-esque stock, and detachable mag, what else is going on with this awesome rifle?

Tell me more about this variant.

Besides the lack of bayonet cut, sporter-esque stock, and detachable mag, what else is going on with this awesome rifle?
Here's a primer on the model M:

Hows the trigger pull? Great rifle as a collecter with box and goodies.I have only shot mine one time. Do like AK mag usage.Ya really don't see "M" model come up that often. Serial # 94 prefix on this one? This is a prime rifle in the Norinco line.GLWS bro!

Hows the trigger pull? Great rifle as a collecter with box and goodies.I have only shot mine one time. Do like AK mag usage.Ya really don't see "M" model come up that often. Serial # 94 prefix on this one? This is a prime rifle in the Norinco line.GLWS bro!
Can't remember what the trigger pull was like on this one, too many guns. Yes, born in 94 making it 26 years old.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.