JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$420
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New EOTECH and battery included. Priced below retail, eBay, and Gunbroker. Please send all comments and questions via PM. You are welcome to post "I'll take it" or "PM sent" within this classified. If you want this held I'll accept immediate payment via PayPal Friends and Family or you add the almost 3% for secure. If you are picking up same day or following morning cash is fine. Buyer comes to Philomath. I will ship to current donation contributing members with good feedback. Shipping available on buyers dime. $420 today.

046A63CF-68CB-4EB9-98B5-B3786A29B289.jpeg 4C03808D-8DD9-43BE-B25D-532F73C511C4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$420 today. No holds, no mulling it over for days! If you have the funds available by all means send me a PM. Buyer comes to Corvallis or I'll ship to an established forum member with PayPal and good NF feedback. Shipping fees are on buyers dime. :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top