JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Western
State
Oregon
Selling a brand new unfired in the box Shockwave, standard black 12ga.
With a mini-shell adapter... and a pocket full of shells.
Well ok, they are actually in a box.
$450 + fees at A Cut Above. Possible trade plus or minus cash for:
a 20ga 1100, 1187, 870 or 1300 w/ 16-18" barrel
a 20ga SxS or O/U
an Annealeez/EP 2.0 machine
or a Snub nosed .22 Smith
PM if interested.

p72zv8R.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking to get rid of some redundancy in the safe. Too many small 9mms in there.
The Hellcat has less than 200rds through it and includes an IWB holster, factory zipper case and I'm pretty sure the box is around here somewhere. It has two 11rd mags with an extra extended baseplate, one 13rd, one 15rd mag and a Neo Mag spare mag holder.
I bought this for SWMBO. She loved the feel in the store, but once I bought it we found out it's just too snappy for her. It's gotta go.
Literally like new, $495 at A Cut Above, buyer pays the fee.

View attachment 1250206
still forvsale

Selling a brand new unfired Shockwave, standard black 12ga. Includes an Opsol mini-shell adapter.
$450 Buyer pays the fee.
Would trade/part trade for a 12 or 20ga 1100, a 300 Win Mag bolt or .357 lever action rifle or a Colt/Para/Kimber .45acp 1911. Ready to add cash or ammo on my end.
And I may be open to trading for stuff I didn't know I needed. No AR's or 9mms needed though.
PM if interested.

View attachment 1267703
Selling a brand new unfired Shockwave, standard black 12ga. Includes an Opsol mini-shell adapter.
$450 Buyer pays the fee.
Would trade/part trade for a 12 or 20ga 1100, a 300 Win Mag bolt or .357 lever action rifle or a Colt/Para/Kimber .45acp 1911. Ready to add cash or ammo on my end.
And I may be open to trading for stuff I didn't know I needed. No AR's or 9mms needed though.
PM if interested.

View attachment 1267703
I have a " Citadel, Boss Hog" 12 gauge semi auto Tactical shotgun. I only have approx. 10 rounds through it. It has 3 factory chocks, after market slip on recoil pad ( much better) and the factory pad. It has a slip on stock mounted 8 round sleeve. Before I shot it I had my Gun Smith totally take it apart and clean all factory gunk off and re lub it. All factory paper work & box. I cannot lift it because of a shoulder accident. Trade ??

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.