Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NIB - Mossberg MVP 24 HB 223 10RD Lam Stock

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by benjamyn.boyer, Feb 27, 2012.

1. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer Willamette Valley Member

As the title states, I have a New-In-Box Mossberg MVP (Mossberg Varmit Predator) that I just received in on Friday the 24th of Feb. I haven't shot it whatsoever, just removed it from the box to inspect it and now she sits in the safe. I would like to get $500 out of it. Not sure what they retail for around the valley but I have that much into it so far. This is not the model that comes with the bi-pod and scope. Very cool looking gun, I ordered a few various long-guns and now need some money for optics. This gun is the one that is at the bottom of my keep list so here goes. The gun looks pretty bad-***, I would keep it if I wasn't looking for optics for 2 other long guns I recently purchased. FTF in Oregon ONLY, I am in the Albany/Corvallis/Lebanon area but can meet elsewhere for the right price. CHL holds preference for dealings if multiple offers received. Does take 5.56 rounds and accepts AR magazines. Here is a link to the website for this model: O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining .

Pm me offers, worst I can say is no (thanks).

76665.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  2. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer Willamette Valley Member

Lots of people in my area for the ARPC gun show this weekend. Can meet someone in Albany if they are interested. Also, headed to Portland this afternoon for the timbers game, if I need to make a stop along the way I would be more than happy to. Let me know.

Still available, will close thread when sold.

3. Burn'Nsensation

Burn'Nsensation PDX Member

I'll take it if you're going to be in the Portland tonight...Let me know, thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.