JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a NIB Marlin 336W Rifle was manufactured 2007 the last year that Marlin was independant! Caliber is the classic 30-30, fixed rear site (the folding rear site is on the 336C), standard hard butt plate, thumb tang extension should you mount a scope, scope rail mounted to rifle, factory lock and leather sling all included. Rifle will come with 3 boxes of ammo (1 box of Hornady 160 grain Leverevolution , 1 box of 150 grain Winchester Super X and lastly one Box of Remington 170 grain...this appears to be a vintage box of ammo...Green box with white end flaps, verbage contains 'Hi-speed', CORE-LOKT and Kleanbore priming)

Its been reported that the quality is not same as it once was. This rifle is in perfect shape, I will post pictures tomorrow of this fine example of a Marlin 336W

Price is $420 with ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about this rifle when you first put it up. If memory serves, those 336w's with the gold plated triggers came with inexpensive scopes already mounted. No scope here, I assume? How far sunny south are you located?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.