JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.

I am selling my M1A scout rifle. It is NIB, I have the box, can't find the paperwork right now. It has the black synthetic stock. I have one ten round Springfield Armory mag, one ten round Checkmate Industries mag, and five 20 round magazines. Checkmate is the current USGI supplier of M1A magazines. The Springfield mag and one CMI mag have been opened. I loaded up one 20 round mag but never even put a round in the chamber of this rifle.

I was going to keep this rifle but with the craziness these rifles are going for, I decided to sell it. I want to offer it to people here before I put it up on gunbroker. I will FTF for Oregon buyers with a vaild ODL.

I will consider trades for a great condition DPMS 308 rifle with the A3 upper. I will be setting the DPMS 308 up for semi auto precision, not interested in another carbine as I have a few.

$2400 OBO.

Sorry for the price, it's nuts out there. I will not be offended by a PM offer if you won't be offended if I don't take your money offer or trade offer.

Have a great day. Check my feedback on gunbroker under the same user name on here. Many A+ transactions on there.