JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a new in Box Leo M3. I bought it for a a 6.5 Lapua a was building but finances dictated I sell the base rifle so I am a still a 308 guy for now. This scope has the box, papers, warranty card, soft cloth and all original packaging from Leupold. Its never been mounted. I bought this because its the twin to what I shoot on my 308. It is the Front Focal Plane model with the TMR reticle. It comes with an additional elevation turret in addition to the stand 5.56 and 300 mag turret it comes with a a 168grain 308 turret stock. This scope also has a 175grain 308 turret which is my match round...but the turret is brand new. If you are like me and like to dial up your range versus counting clicks this may be the scope for you. I can't speak for the other calibers but in my 22inch 308 the range dials dead on at my elevation which is set at about 1000ft above sea level. single turn to 1000 yards.

This scope sells new at good vendors like CS Tactical and SWFA for $1599 without the extra turret.

I need $975 for mine. Please email if you have questions or need pics.

Thanks-Derek

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top