JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new in box unfired never even put in the dealer’s display case or fondled by me, Kahr CW45 in .45 ACP. Bought new less than 1 month ago. Comes with the one factory 6 round magazine that came with it. This was my spare CW45, Yes I have another that I am keeping I can live with just one. now $350. Best compact .45 anywhere in this price range. new lowest price. If not sold by next weekend 11/19 then I will just keep it as my spare. :rolleyes:

FYI Besides having an awesome smooth Kahr DAO trigger the CW45 is really cool in that it accepts ACT-MAG brand 1911 officer model 7 round magazine which are pretty much the same size as the factory 6 rounder with bump pad. You can get these magazines from CDNN for $17.99 plus shipping which is a lot cheaper than the Kahr factory magazines. I carry my other one with 7+1 flush and an 8 round ACT-MAG as the reload instead of the factory option 6+1 and 7 round extended mag option.;)

I haven’t taken pics yet so include email or cell number to text in PM if you really must have pics.

Looking to sell for Cash but may consider trade /part trades up or down towards a gen 3 Glock 23 with night sights, AK47, SKS, AR10, AR15, optics, HK P7M8 /psp or if you have something else you think is interesting who know? Not looking for junk. I am open minded worst I can do is say no thank you.

2 G21s and CW40 are gone.

FTF in Hillsboro or Washington County with ODL /CHL preferred.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.