JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because he has one. Things are worth what someone will pay for them. Maybe someone would like to pay an extra $100 instead of waiting to _maybe_ be able to buy one when stock comes back in.

Ive seen many for sale at my local gun shops. Doesnt appear to be any shortage online.. There are several on gun broker for under 500 buy it now price. Cabellas seems to have to have them. Im sure many places have them in stock. No waiting on these

i posted it so high because i wasnt 100 percent sure i wanted to sell it. sort of testing the waters. nobody said you had to pay $600. i paid five and half for it so... after looking online at other prices and stores that dont have it in stock, i believe it wasnt innapropriate to post it for $600 or best offer. if you arent interested, fine. keep scrolling, but someone somewhere might be intereseted and make a decent offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top