JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, I picked up this Eotech 512 when I picked up my Noveske Lightweight about 2 months ago. I had some work done to my AR and just finally got it back, I haven't even got to shoot it yet!!! Anyways, I went to mount my new Eotech 512 and once I got it on the rifle I realized it was not what I really wanted. I love how light my Noveske is and the Eotech is about 14-15oz with the batteries, I think I really want an Aimpoint Micro T-1. So I am seeing if anyone wants to buy my Eotech. It is literally BRAND-NEW, mounted one time for approx 15 min. I've been looking around to see what these are going for now and they have gone up in price, like everything else. I will not be gouging here and I most certainly will not be gouged, I will sell it for what I paid $439.00. The cheapest one I can find in stock anywhere is going for $499.00. So save your self $60.00 bucks and buy mine. Comes in original box with everything from the factory, warranty and all. Thanks. I can post pics or e-mail them if needed.

Drew
(503)-310-6553

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top