JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is new and still in the wrapper sealed with all tags still attached and just made.

I got it as a gift and have a couple of similar ones so I will sell or trade this one.

It is brush color and an awesome pack with lifetime warranty. Webbing is all over and attachments can be ordered to attach different types of med pouches and other types of pouches and gun scabards. It has a tuckable rain cover and this packs are tough and quiet and don't make noise and blend into most areas.

They hold plenty of stuff with room left over. Great for 4 day hunts or hikes.

Has 2 bladder pouches witch are sold seperately. I think $29 each, give a take a few dollars.

I feel these are the best packs made period. I used them in the military and they can carry your rifle.

Here is a link: <broken link removed>

I also have a extra seal ammo can of M855 62gr 5.56 I can throw in for trade.

If sold I am asking $350 for all of it or trade $375 towards a 9mm in XD 4" service model, 92FS, Glock 17. Please let them be like new with all packaging and I don't need holsters or anything else except what came with the gun.

I prefer to trade but if you want to buy it is a very good deal.

Remember this pack is sealed with all tags and never opened. Again an awesome pack and worth every dime.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks,

Scott

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads