Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NIB DPMS Panther .223 Bull "Sweet Sixteen"

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by rocketvfr, Sep 4, 2010.

1. rocketvfr

rocketvfr Salem area New Member

Took this in on a trade. New in the box, never been shot. Comes with the cleaning kit, 2 mags, 16" bull barrel .223 flat top. Here is the link that gives all the details on Panther arms website: Online Store — DPMS: AR-15 Rifles, Parts and Accessories.
    I will take $850 for it. Located in Jefferson, OR about 20minutes south of Salem. For more info or pics, email me at rocketvfr@gmail.com to get a quicker response.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

2. VIK5093

VIK5093 OREGON CITY New Member

I am interested in your dpms. if you still have it I would like to meet you today. If you don't mind can I get a phone number to contact you. I can meet you around 2:00pm if that works for you.

3. rocketvfr

Still have it. Would sell it outright, or things I am interested in: Tricked out Ruger 10/22 and cash, a Smith and Wesson M&P .40 only the small framed one. Would need cash with the trade to make up the difference. Hit me with offers

4. nezz69

nezz69 lebanon,oregon Member

pm sent

5. rocketvfr

Sold it this morning to Nezz! Thanks, happy to do business with you anytime.

6. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

So are you going to close this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.