Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

NIB DPMS .308 Tactical

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by nobamaplease, Mar 15, 2009.

1. nobamaplease

nobamaplease Vancouver, WA. Member

DPMS LR308 AP4 with 16” heavy barrel, factory quad rail with upgraded receiver with forward assist and dust cover. Featuring a standard A3 height receiver rail, standard A2 front fixed sight, collapsible stock, 2 ea. 19 round magazine, Nylon Web Sling, Cleaning Kit, Manual and DPMS polymer Hard Case.
    $1700.00, maybe trades? No junk! Please no low ball.

2. nobamaplease

Btt

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Man, I wish you wanted the 20" version of the same gun. I would trade you. That was the one I ordered in the first place but got the larger one by mistake. :)

4. BG191

BG191 Onalaska,WA Member

Would you consider a trade for an AR-15 5.56 16in. ss Blackened M-4 barrel, w/YM NM Carrier, Olyarms 4 rail ff handguard, 4 rail GB,Flat Top, Roggio Arsenal Lower, 6 pos. collapsible stock 1 used mag. and an XD40 (Green) + Case, Accessories, and 3 Mags.

5. BG191

BG191 Onalaska,WA Member

The AR is New with the exception of a few test rounds. I've had the XD a year and put about 100 rounds through her. The AR Barrel is a 16 in. Blackened Stainless Steel M-4 Profile cut Barrel 1x9 twist, The Bolt Carrier is a Young Machine National Match for positive lock and accuracy, The rifle has a Free Floating 4 picatinny Rail Handguard independent of the barrel for accuracy and accessories + rail ladders . The Gas block is a 4 picatinny rail aluminum type. No Junk! Nice Stuff!

Thanks,
    BG

6. nobamaplease

Hi BG, not interested in the AR, if you have cash plus the XD and or ammo, we could work some thing out.

7. BG191

BG191 Onalaska,WA Member

How about the XD and a new Glock 22 Gen 3 with trijicon night sights and laser grips 2 mags. Plus 80 rds 55 gr Wolf Classic .223 and 50 .40 rds

BG

8. BG191

BG191 Onalaska,WA Member

The Glock is also .40

BG

9. BG191

BG191 Onalaska,WA Member

R Guns sells the same rifle with rear sight for less than 1200, oddly enough they are less than 1300 on DPMS which is more than their competitor. I do hear the wait is a couple months though. (Just like every other MFG!)

Thanks
    BG

10. BG191

BG191 Onalaska,WA Member

How about the XD, the Glock, and an antique .22 trapper model wheel pistol.
    and 100.00 cash. (Cash is tight!)

Thanks
    BG

11. nobamaplease

Btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.