JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a new in the box Daniel Defense DD5 V3. Rifle comes with manuals, 1 PMAG, no lock and Daniel Defense hard plastic case. Still has factory grease on barrel. There is small tear in foam in Daniel Defense Box, you can see in the picture. Email with any questions. Text to 5four1 2four3 07four1. This came from a DD Dealer and I'm only selling because I don't need 3 DD5s!

The picture isn't the greatest but the rifle is in new condition.

Looking to get $3,000.00 which includes insured shipping to your FFL.

DD5V3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Never hurts to listen to a trade offer. I don't really need three of these. Bought this one and then found two others I liked better. Don't want to shoot this one since it's unfired. Please PM me and we can see, maybe we can work something out.

Are you at all interested in trades?
I understand if your not, but I have to ask. Beautiful rifle by the way.

Never hurts to listen to a trade offer. I don't really need three of these. Bought this one and then found two others I liked better. Don't want to shoot this one since it's unfired. Please PM me and we can see, maybe we can work something out.
I have a Springfield M1A with a camo style factory stock, I have a Springfield scope mount and a burris fullfield 2 6.5-20 score. I think I have 3 or 4 mags I cant remember, a cheek riser, and the plate on the bottom up front for a bipod. It's in 7.62x51. Thank you for at least entertaining the offer.

20200827_145210.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.