JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$930
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Let's try this one more time. I have a new in box Colt 6940 Law Enforcement Carbine for sale. This is the monolithic one piece free floated upper. The lower is marked M4 Carbine and has the LE serial number prefix for those who care. It has only been fired at the factory. I bought it and cleaned off the factory preservative. It will come with the original factory box and unopened accessory bag (what you see in the picture is what you get). I'm asking $930 in the Portland Metro Area. Buyer pays all transfer fees. I will not ship and I'm not looking for any trades. I will not respond to low ball offers because I'm taking a loss already. Please message me with questions.

fullsizeoutput_14c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_151.jpeg fullsizeoutput_155.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wow.

G-D Washington and their 1639 chit. I'd be on that like white on rice if it wasn't for the stupidity of this state and it's electorate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.