JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These are NIB Burberry Cufflinks. They were a gift from an ex-girlfriend and I have NEVER worn them. I probably took them out of this box when she gave them to me and since then they have been sitting in my safe for over 2 years...therefore, it is time to get rid of them.

Here is a similar pair on the Burberry website: http://us.burberry.com/product/index.js ... age=family (they are out of stock on the ones I own - I guess they are pretty popular).

Mine are different as you can see from the pictures I posted and I actually prefer them over what they have on the website now.

Price = $125 OBO (new price is 175 plus tax). I'd also be open to trades for a Nintendo Wii in new or almost new condition, a Mac Mini or shooting/camping supplies (.22LR handgun/rifle, tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, Camelpacks, 9mm ammo, 7.62x39 ammo, etc.). I've held on to these for 2 years for no good reason...make me an offer and let's see if we can work something out. The worst I will do is say "No thanks," but in all honesty, I just want to get rid of them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top