JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hello,
Coming down to last try or 2 but no big deal.

So this NIB Beretta M9 (mint) plus a $354 and change sportsman warehouse Gift Card and a NIB Mike's tactical paddle or belt worn holster that is very adjustable for you. And if a great deal happens I will throw in a like new Leatherman Mut an excellent must have and a $156 dollar tool.

So as for trades go they should be new or very close to it and full size, no compacts, or .40cal.
No Glocks, Taurus and items in those categories.
Rifles: Rem 700 Sendero II 300 Win, Rem 700P in. .308, Rem 700 XCR Compact. .308 and other rifles like such. Maybe a FN SPR?
Semi auto: Kimber Custom II or TLE, Sig Scorpion, Colt XSE, and similar 1911's
Possible Smith and Wesson revolver 629 6" only
Auto 12 gauge and hopefully 3 1/2" but not a deal breaker, Remington Versa Max or a nice Browning auto can't think what models I want right now as it is 4 am. :eek:
AR15 and 308's.: DPMS AP4 308, love building them up top of this list. PTR91 squad or a couple of others and AR's Stag model 2 or 3 and a few others. S@W AR's are fine just not the MOE ready ones. Colt 6920 or 6940.
Just don't try and offer a stoeger m3000 for this package and it will be fine. It happens all the time.

And please new or very much new and have everything with it.

Thanks for all the Pm's and maybe this time something will happen.

And if a good deal happens (good) I will throw in a $160 like new Mut with nice coyote pouch. These last a long time and you can replace or add may piece's to.

Thanks,
Scott

Contact 360-314-8144 text

Last Edited:
Hey. I've got a ATI Fatboy double stack 1911 in 45. Bought on a whim a couple years ago. Got maybe a box of ammo thru it. Sits in the safe.
Only interested in the M9.
Nick

I will sell the M9 for $625 and you pay fees.
Any offers lower than the amount above will be ignored so don't waste your time or mine. Plus they get old. This is for the next week.

Thanks,

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.