JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you all... I am happy to make a boat float...

For ruminations sake, I was making a pun off " My Two Cents Worth " not trying to get into silver exchange, and though I have heard the term "Presidents" used, I honestly do not know what valuation that is considered, I see to remember that criminal mayor of New Orleans speaking to his people during a Huricane, to be sure and travel, witg Benjamin's in hand referencing $100.00 bills... And I see a lot of Franklins from my Credit Union... But "Presidents" I know Not.

philip,
When I grew up, Bubble Gum was a penny, and i was refering to S E X with a whore.

Excellent vid! Thanks for sharing.

I taught myself to fly RC planes and quad copters with budget gear from local hobby shops. Lots of trial and error, repairs, toasted batteries, etc. And some soaring zen moments, especially with the plane.

Even added little keychain cameras, so I've got hours of shaky footage of vacant school baseball diamonds. Still much to learn, but I believe I'm ready for the DJI Phantom with a GoPro camera mount. Though I'd probably not fly them 200-300m out over a waterfall yet (at least until I'm truly competent).

So does anyone else here fly cameras around? (I mean besides rogue agencies directed by a "government" that couldn't manage an online p*rn site.)

In particular, I noticed the camera changing angles in-flight during the Niagra Falls video. That intrigues me, not being stuck at one particular view for the whole flight. That's cool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top