JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling or down-sizing my collection of Snap-On, Matco, Mac Tools and others this Sunday only from 10am-3pm. The list includes probably over 100 1:24 scale diecast cars from these guys and some others as well and they are from NASCAR, NHRA, and other racing genre. I have more than just diecasts including no loinger made girlie beach towels and drinking mugs, pool cues from Budweiser and Dale Earnhardt Sr, Steins from Budweiser, playing cards from Snap-On and Ford Motorsport, Knives from Snap-On and Frost for Dale Earnhardt Sr. And many other rare collectibles. These would be great for a Father's day gift or get the NHRA stuff before they come to Seattle and have them autographed, which I do have a couple items that way as well. Address is 5393 SE Frances Ct in Hillsboro 97123 and you can mapquest it for directions. Don't come knocking early, or you will pay triple. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top