JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think there's a lot of people here who a) don't know anything about a hard life, b) live in fear, and c) aren't hard enough to make good thieves.

I think you're the same people who are afraid of panhandlers.

You live in a world of willful ignorance of human nature.
An honest person will not steal as there are other alternatives.
You are an enabler and protector of the human parasites.
Someone is freezing and knocks on my door and asks for help, I will help him. If you steel from me and I catch you doing it I will beat you into a bloody pulp (unless you beat me into one).

I think there's a lot of people here who a) don't know anything about a hard life, b) live in fear, and c) aren't hard enough to make good thieves.

I think you're the same people who are afraid of panhandlers.

Maybe.

I started out as a high school dropout with a pregnant wife and eventually a child to support. Back then it wasn't as easy to find even minimum wage jobs that weren't seasonal. I worked in the fields 12 hours a day, worked logging, worked planting and pulling trees, literally dug ditches, worked shoveling horse manure into mushroom beds (worse job I ever had) and anything else that would put food on the table.

For the first 6 years of my adult life I and my family lived well below the poverty level. During that time I never stole anything.

I went into the military, then went to college on the GI Bill. I worked my way up through my own hard work and smarts. I have had people steal from me a number of times. I don't fear them, but I don't pity them either - I despise them for what they are; weak, lazy, stupid and most of all, thieves.

Maybe.

I started out as a high school dropout with a pregnant wife and eventually a child to support. Back then it wasn't as easy to find even minimum wage jobs that weren't seasonal. I worked in the fields 12 hours a day, worked logging, worked planting and pulling trees, literally dug ditches, worked shoveling horse manure into mushroom beds (worse job I ever had) and anything else that would put food on the table.

For the first 6 years of my adult life I and my family lived well below the poverty level. During that time I never stole anything.

I went into the military, then went to college on the GI Bill. I worked my way up through my own hard work and smarts. I have had people steal from me a number of times. I don't fear them, but I don't pity them either - I despise them for what they are; weak, lazy, stupid and most of all, thieves.

:s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top