JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome, and good luck with sales! Classifieds are a nice perk, but the community has a lot more to offer. Take a look around and get comfortable!

Welcome-Portlandians.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PSA 10.5 AR Pistol
This exact upper and lower, bought it in December of last year. The lower has a SBPDW Brace(OD).

I also have these(pics)

-Wheeler AR15 MultiTool

-Magpul Moe Stock OD

-KAK SlimLine Flash Can 1/2-28 OD

-Magpul PMAG 30rnd Gen III AR15 Stand

That's about it. For some reason, I prefer my 18" PSA.

One of the first questions I wanted to ask on the forum was about Criterion barrels for my 18", I currently have a FN barrel and I was told it's almost as good so may not be worth the upgrade.(Wanted to verify how they compare)
Thanks again

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I have something I want to share regarding the trash. I frequently am the first person, or one of the first people to arrive in the Tillamook area in the mornings of any day I go(2-3 days a week). I usually go to the Wolf Creek and Salmonberry shooting areas n the same day and arrive around 3am-4am. The first thing I do is eat breakfest then put on some gloves and collect the trash. To be honest, sometimes the trash is overwhelming and I am not able to make signifcant progress cleaning a lane or pit. Regardless, I'll load about 2-4 bags in the back of my vehicle then setup targets and start shooting when sun breaks. After, I get home early enough to either pickup the kid from school or bring her to the park etc so I have plenty of the time for the rest of the days and makes the days feel longer and productive.

I spend all my shooting time in the Tillamook forest and I go so often because I am located near Tanabourne. The Tillamook feels like a very quick drive to Wolf Creek or Salmonberry. I feel very fortunate to have easily accessible free shooting ranges so close by. When I go shooting, it doesn't even take a noticeable chunk of time out of my day because I go early and leave early.

Sadly, I am never able to make much of a serious impact removing trash despite how full my bags get. It's just too much. I went to Browns Camp pit for the first time this week. I will never go back. Browns camp was the most depressing and trashed shooting pit I have ever seen and the patrons there had sketchy behaviors. I used to let random people shoot with me. Now days, I am a bit more reserved before I share a lane or shooting area. I wish had a good hearted solid shooting buddy.

I'll probably head back again up tomorrow after I drop the kid off.

PS: I noticed most people cleanup. I have never actually seen people trash any pits or lanes(other than Browns Camp). It makes me wonder where all the trash actually comes from. I am there so frequently and never see people leaving their trash, only cleaning it and most have bags. The trash always reappears though by next morning. It makes me wonder when the people who trash the place must go late in the day or night.

Hey, if you don't mind would you be able to share the location where you go shooting. I'm heading to Tillamook today and I'd like to go shooting outside somewhere. I'm not sure if you have like a specific place in mind that is an open area. Please let me know. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top