JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dead Air Mask &
SilencerShop Single Shot purchase online 10/22/2019

Kiosk, prints and sign 10/25/2019

Single Shot Trust has been generated 11/4/2019

Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 11/4/2019

Form 4 mailed 11/5/2019

Form 4 (Single Shot): Tax Stamp Cashed on 11/13/2019

Now wait!

So i got the call today that my stamp is here. Filled out the paperwork at West Coast Armory North and i live in Everett, Unicorportated Snohomish county

3/1/2019 - Paper worked filled out
3/18/2019 - Check Cashed
11/22/2019 - Stamp and Silencer in hand

Total 250 days.

I just got the serial number and docusigned the form 4 today. I am using silencer shop and west coast north. We will see how long it takes!

FWIW
Check cashed 8/17/19
Stamp in hand early November 2019 cant remember exact date.

Individual
TBAC 22 takedown.

If I knew it was gonna be that fast I would have bought alot more cans lol

The ATF cut the program, according to Williams, because "they were getting a lot of negative feedback from folks who had been in the queue for a year or more."

Why anyone would complain about this is beyond me.

I wanted to start a thread on NW Firearms that stays current within our group.
Please post here your submission dates only after you have received your NFA item's stamp in the mail.
Another good source for predictions can be found here in a different format: /NFA Transfer Time Tracking NFA Reviews Form 1 Form 4 Tracking

View attachment 331656
Predator LYNX 5.56 form 4 individual submitted October 20, 2018- Used a USPS Money Order. Rejected on Sept. 2, 2019 because of a mis-spelled word, approved on October 22, 2019.

Got the note from my calendar that its been 7 months since they cashed my (2)checks. Time to begin being cautiously optimistic that the cans will be in my future before my next birthday (Nov)!!

Got the note from my calendar that its been 7 months since they cashed my (2)checks. Time to begin being cautiously optimistic that the cans will be in my future before my next birthday (Nov)!!
you know you can just call the ATF and check the status any time you want right? you actually get to talk to a human and they have always been really cool to me. If you like, I can PM you the number and what you need to know before you call.

you know you can just call the ATF and check the status any time you want right? you actually get to talk to a human and they have always been really cool to me. If you like, I can PM you the number and what you need to know before you call.
I have that number in my phone, but I do this so that I'm not being 'itchy' at 5 months, then 6 months, etc. I buy the cans, pay the stamp and then forget them for a while. If I was at a year, yes I can see calling for an update, but I use a trust and it usually runs about 11 months +/-. Calling doesn't hurry anything along.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews