JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Form 4, Ind, Paper
1x SBS, 1x Suppressor

SBS filed: 3/15
Check cashed 3/26
Approved 5/2
In hand 5/18

Suppressor filed 4/27
Check cashed 5/18
Approved 5/5
In hand 5/18

And that should be it for paper filing for me forever. Since the examiner informed me about the FBI elongating the background checks, I filed for my VAF/UPIN and got that. Too late for my current eForm 4, but will test it the next time.

I have had one turn around that quickly, check had only been cashed a week when the stamp came back. It was because of a batch approval with two other cans that had been in jail for a month and six months respectively.
I'm contemplating a YHM Resonator K and I've been watching not only the prices in those and the approval times.

I'm contemplating a YHM Resonator K and I've been watching not only the prices in those and the approval times.
Having shot a resonator K next to a rex MG7, I would go MG7 over the Resonator K. Should be sales going on this weekend where you can get an MG7 30% or more off, usually someone like Hansohn Brothers is running a promo on holiday weekends.

All three paper form 4 trust did not think I would get them for 12 months but got them in a bit over 6 months.

Dead Air SANDMAN-S Cashed on 11/23/2021 received 6-6-2022
Griffin RESISTANCE 22M Cashed on 11/02/2021 received 6-6-2022
Dead Air WOLFMAN Cashed on 11/17/2021 received 6-6-2022

and I got this last Friday
RUGGED, OBSIDIAN 9 cashed 2-2-2022, E-file with trust Approved 6-3-2022 and picked up 6-3-22

So we're now six months in for the eForm 4s and here's some screenshots of how things are looking:

Here's my Approved section:
IMG_1842.jpg
Most of these around 2-3 months out, which is pretty solid and a huge improvement over the paper forms.

Now here's my still pending section:
IMG_1843.jpg
As we can there's still a bunch of them hanging out without updates from Feb/Mar still, so although a lot of people are seeing 3 months, YMMV.

So we're now six months in for the eForm 4s and here's some screenshots of how things are looking:

Here's my Approved section:
View attachment 1231903
Most of these around 2-3 months out, which is pretty solid and a huge improvement over the paper forms.

Now here's my still pending section:
View attachment 1231902
As we can there's still a bunch of them hanging out without updates from Feb/Mar still, so although a lot of people are seeing 3 months, YMMV.
Good to see you guys in with silencer shop now! Been asking for years! 😂 Tell Maddy-AR I want my 7" Noveske NQR rail back! 😁

Good to see you guys in with silencer shop now! Been asking for years! 😂 Tell Maddy-AR I want my 7" Noveske NQR rail back! 😁
Yep we finally got on board with them and got a kiosk a few weeks ago, I'm still getting used to the new system but so far it's growing on me a lot.
And I'll try to convince her, but I know she loves that build!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top