JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nothin outta the ordinary. mailed off the prints and coversheet per your instructions. just mailed it in a stamped manilla folder. nothin special. didnt do anything dumb with the serial number as its an aero precision llc serialized lower…

i keep checking my junk email incase it goes to that. i get so much junk that i have to search for it. i search for nfa, atf, eforms…. any specific sender i should be searching for incase it actually does make it to my junk folder?

nice. i submitted 6/4 still havent heard anything
That was the fastest for me. Most have been about 30 days. 17 days, kind of scared me getting an email. I thought it was because I messed something up.

Submitted another today, since I finally got some parts in to get a proper measurement on the OAL. It would be nice to see that one get the same treatment, but I know too well just to leave it be.

nothin outta the ordinary. mailed off the prints and coversheet per your instructions. just mailed it in a stamped manilla folder. nothin special. didnt do anything dumb with the serial number as its an aero precision llc serialized lower…

i keep checking my junk email incase it goes to that. i get so much junk that i have to search for it. i search for nfa, atf, eforms…. any specific sender i should be searching for incase it actually does make it to my junk folder?
You can also check the ATF website that you submitted the form 1 on. It will say if it's approved or not.

Submitted 6/17/21 same day I got the one back in 17 days.
Approved 7/22/21.

35 days…

Now I have a small, medium and large 9mm PCCs!

23EC8F84-5E08-42B3-8177-A744A16BC80C.jpeg

Last Edited:
Bought my suppressor on 12/22/20. Forgot about it and never submitted the paperwork. Should probably get on that....
I'm confused. Most dealers that sell direct will have you do the paperwork on site. Most online retailers do it ASA via an online portal. How were you able to go 7 months and not the dealer or seller kick your gonads in an attempt to remind you?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top