JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor
They probably addressed a issue when you called. I have had this happen as well, but could be luck? Regardless good on you for getting your can. You got a nice one. 👍🏻

Picked up my SiCo Omega 36m today!
Form 4 Individual
Bought 11/07/2020
Check Cashed 12/08
Picked up 5/22
165 days from checks cashed to dealer phone call. Quicker than I thought!

Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor
In hand 6/1

It was 5-6 months 6 years ago on a SBR
First couple are paper filled the old fashioned way. Longest was 18 months. I'm glad those days are over. $200 and a months wait isn't the same deterrent as what it was, especially since I can perform an efile on my iPad in some 4-5 minutes.

I feel like I am constantly waiting….

372D62AF-9C95-4096-8D88-23458398DCFF.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews