JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor
They probably addressed a issue when you called. I have had this happen as well, but could be luck? Regardless good on you for getting your can. You got a nice one. 👍🏻

Picked up my SiCo Omega 36m today!
Form 4 Individual
Bought 11/07/2020
Check Cashed 12/08
Picked up 5/22
165 days from checks cashed to dealer phone call. Quicker than I thought!

Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor
In hand 6/1

It was 5-6 months 6 years ago on a SBR
First couple are paper filled the old fashioned way. Longest was 18 months. I'm glad those days are over. $200 and a months wait isn't the same deterrent as what it was, especially since I can perform an efile on my iPad in some 4-5 minutes.

I feel like I am constantly waiting….

372D62AF-9C95-4096-8D88-23458398DCFF.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews