JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Trash Panda is still in NFA jail pending, check cashed 9/12.

I have to look, but I think my check was cashed for my SBS six weeks ago, and they haven't cashed my check yet for my TB .338 SR Ultra. I don't expect to see those latter two until 2022 with my luck.

Reno, have you taken a look at the CGS-Hydra AL in that same price point as the Sparrow?
No, I'm not the biggest fan of aluminum cans. The sparrow is all steel construction. With a sleeved monocore. Should last forever! For $300 that'sa solid deal.

Only aluminum can I've got is a form 1. Is a knock off of the erector by Q and is very quiet, but I worry about the aluminums ability to last over the years. Thankfully the blast chamber and first baffle, like the erector, are stainless steel.

@Reno I have a DA Mask also and for only a $100 more than the Sparrow, I would buy another over a Sparrow any day and twice on Sunday. I also have a Q El Camino and EA Nyx mod 2. The DA Mask is my favorite rifle rimfire can and the EA Nyx mod 2 is my favorite pistol rimfire can. I did just put a CGS Hyrdra AL in jail though as I am slowly getting dedicated cans for everything and it would be a great economical solution for a couple rimfire pistols. If I don't like the Hydra AL I will pick up more EA Nyx's and DA Masks. The Q El Camino is a nice can but has the worst first round pop of all the rimfire cans I have shot which isn't to many but disappointing none the less.

Or 24 months.
That's the longest I've had to wait, but it was because the paperwork had to be re-submitted three different times and I had to push the dealer repeatedly to get involved. Funny enough, I've never had that problem with any of the other dealers I've used. Weird, right?

@Reno I have a DA Mask also and for only a $100 more than the Sparrow, I would buy another over a Sparrow any day and twice on Sunday. I also have a Q El Camino and EA Nyx mod 2. The DA Mask is my favorite rifle rimfire can and the EA Nyx mod 2 is my favorite pistol rimfire can. I did just put a CGS Hyrdra AL in jail though as I am slowly getting dedicated cans for everything and it would be a great economical solution for a couple rimfire pistols. If I don't like the Hydra AL I will pick up more EA Nyx's and DA Masks. The Q El Camino is a nice can but has the worst first round pop of all the rimfire cans I have shot which isn't to many but disappointing none the less.
Hard to beat the DA MASK

You should of seen it by now 6-8 months is normal now. But 12 is not unheard of unfortunately.
I'm not at 24 thankfully. Earlier purchases were 18-24 months. So I'm jaded. Currently 5 months on 2 and 4 months on another 2. I don't try to think about them.

I'm not at 24 thankfully. Earlier purchases were 18-24 months. So I'm jaded. Currently 5 months on 2 and 4 months on another 2. I don't try to think about them.
You got the right idea, I do the same just buy and forget it for a bit. I'm in over 5 months on a Obsidian 45. I got may last can a 22lr about a month ago and was just a hair under 6 months. My longest wait was 13 months shortest 4 month.

I think I am at 13 cans out of jail now in the last 18-months and they have all been 4-months for approval from date of check cashing, usually 2-3 weeks on the front end to process form 3, sign trust docs, mail form 4/check (all handled by Silencershop). Then 2-4 weeks on the backend for the ATF to get the stamp to my SOT and the wonderful 2-week wait on the 4473 so I can actually take it home, thanks for adding insult to injury State of Oregon.

I think I am at 13 cans out of jail now in the last 18-months and they have all been 4-months for approval from date of check cashing, usually 2-3 weeks on the front end to process form 3, sign trust docs, mail form 4/check (all handled by Silencershop). Then 2-4 weeks on the backend for the ATF to get the stamp to my SOT and the wonderful 2-week wait on the 4473 so I can actually take it home, thanks for adding insult to injury State of Oregon.
I have never waited on the 4473 with a can, My understanding is it's not ran its to show you picked up just to file?. With that I'm waiting on a lower right now 2 weeks they say. 3 weeks ago I got one in 30 seconds.

I've had a dealer run a BCG for a suppressor pickup. He even asked me for $10. I looked at him sideways, muttered a few words, never used them again. Wasn't worth complaining to the old bastard, he likely didn't really know what he was doing. I drive a little further now to the dealer that holds them for me.

I've had a dealer run a BCG for a suppressor pickup. He even asked me for $10. I looked at him sideways, muttered a few words, never used them again. Wasn't worth complaining to the old bastard, he likely didn't really know what he was doing. I drive a little further now to the dealer that holds them for me.
I has Sportsman Warehouses pull that on me. They nicked and dime my to death on that can but the can was a good price, but not by the time all was said and done. Never went back.

Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top