JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eform 1
Trust
Submitted Nov 3 2020
Approved ?

Something is wrong with my form. Has been sitting in Submitted/IN process with no movement. Have not received the cover letter yet. Anyone have any ideas? This is my first eform all others have been the old way.

Eform 1
Trust
Submitted Nov 3 2020
Approved ?

Something is wrong with my form. Has been sitting in Submitted/IN process with no movement. Have not received the cover letter yet. Anyone have any ideas? This is my first eform all others have been the old way.

Exact same boat as you. I've called a couple of times and got the same non answer that they're working on it. Since I don't have a control number yet they can't even look it up same as you.

Eform 1
Trust
Submitted Nov 3 2020
Approved ?

I submitted a form 1 in August 2020. In November i was told they were processing forms submitted in june 2020.

Two person trust
E-file Form 1
Submitted 31 July 2020
Received Approval 11 January 2021

A couple of status check phone calls along the way provided no information, they just said "it's pending" each time.

Submitted individual eForm1 in late October. For a "silencer."

The application went "pending research" immediately.
I've heard/seen people posting that they were approved in as little as 3 weeks, so I called a few minutes ago to check up on my application. Was on hold about 5 minutes. Very nice customer service rep told me that there's kinda/sorta 2 waiting periods. The normal case is you go in "pending research" and the current average wait period in "pending research" right now is about 90 days. Once that is over, I'll get the email with fingerprint and CLEO information. The fingerprint and CLEO portion is anticipated to take about 60 days.

So, for me, I've probably got another couple weeks (average) before I'll be out of "pending research" and finally send in my fingerprints. Then another 2 months.

Just sharing, and good luck with your own applications.

Form 4 individual, at limitless America. 2 cans on 2 separate forms due to stock.
first-
Purchased 7/03/20
Check cashed 7/09/20
Stamp arrived at FFL 1/19/21

second-
Purchased 7/05/20
Check cashed 7/12/20
Stamp arrived ??? Still waiting

Efile Form 1 silencer
Submitted 12/12/20
Finger Print Cards mailed via fedex with tracking & signing. Signed as received by ATF at 11AM on 12/22

I have yet to receive any update and I am concerned they have lost the finger print cards, which contains my entire identity. I have reached out the following ways:
1. Called ATF December 23rd to confirm they received the cards, provided tracking info, they didnt have any update.
2. I sent an ask the experts email on December 23rd with the same information. I was told this would go to Rebecca Sinclair.
3. I called January 11th, no update. Provided the same details again.
4. I called January 14th, transferred and left VM for Rebecca Sinclair
5. I called January 26th, provided the same details again and asked why I wasn't getting any response of even acknowledgment that the finger print cards have been received. This was also concerning to them, they sent a message to call center for Rebecca to contact me. Told to wait 1 more week.
6. Most recently I called February 2nd. Provided the same details. None of my emails or calls have been returned. Support agent said this needed to be escalated to Kevin Green.

Anyone ever have this experience? I get there may be delays, but most people seem to be approved for a form 1 silencer application in 6 weeks; yet my finger print cards don't even show as received. I cant get any emails or calls back, not sure what to do.

Current status has always been Submitted/In-Process with a control number assigned.

Efile Form 1 silencer
Submitted 12/12/20
Finger Print Cards mailed via fedex with tracking & signing. Signed as received by ATF at 11AM on 12/22

I have yet to receive any update and I am concerned they have lost the finger print cards, which contains my entire identity. I have reached out the following ways:
1. Called ATF December 23rd to confirm they received the cards, provided tracking info, they didnt have any update.
2. I sent an ask the experts email on December 23rd with the same information. I was told this would go to Rebecca Sinclair.
3. I called January 11th, no update. Provided the same details again.
4. I called January 14th, transferred and left VM for Rebecca Sinclair
5. I called January 26th, provided the same details again and asked why I wasn't getting any response of even acknowledgment that the finger print cards have been received. This was also concerning to them, they sent a message to call center for Rebecca to contact me. Told to wait 1 more week.
6. Most recently I called February 2nd. Provided the same details. None of my emails or calls have been returned. Support agent said this needed to be escalated to Kevin Green.

Anyone ever have this experience? I get there may be delays, but most people seem to be approved for a form 1 silencer application in 6 weeks; yet my finger print cards don't even show as received. I cant get any emails or calls back, not sure what to do.

Current status has always been Submitted/In-Process with a control number assigned.
First time?

If your Fedex tracking shows it was delivered, that's more than I do. I mail mine in an envelope with a stamp.

Getting anything out of them isn't going to happen. Just sit back and relax. It will come in time. After 4 months, then maybe start to see what's up.

Approved form 1s in 2-3 weeks, does not mean yours will be in 2-3 weeks. Hell, it doesn't mean yours will be approved in 2-3 months!

First time?

If your Fedex tracking shows it was delivered, that's more than I do. I mail mine in an envelope with a stamp.

Getting anything out of them isn't going to happen. Just sit back and relax. It will come in time. After 4 months, then maybe start to see what's up.

Approved form 1s in 2-3 weeks, does not mean yours will be in 2-3 weeks. Hell, it doesn't mean yours will be approved in 2-3 months!
Thanks for the feedback and good to know. I just noticed that SBR seems to take longer, but form 1 for silencers take significantly shorter time.

Thanks for the feedback and good to know. I just noticed that SBR seems to take longer, but form 1 for silencers take significantly shorter time.
Is that based on experience or what you have read online?

If based on what you have read online, take that info, and throw it directly into the nearest trash receptacle!

I've got 15 stamps. They have taken anywhere from 2 weeks to two years to obtain.

There is absolutely 0, I repeat 0 reasoning to what or why getting a tax stamp is unpredictable. The fact is, it is.

Best thing to do, forget about it. That way you can be surprised when it comes, versus annoyed!

That is based on research for Form 1. I am not worried that it make take longer then what others have claimed. My main concern is that I cant get acknowledgment of the finger print cards being in their possession. As you are aware they contain all your sensitive information minus your bank account number: your name, address, SSN, and finger prints; so some accountability that they have them would be the least they can do.

Best thing to do, forget about it. That way you can be surprised when it comes, versus annoyed!

This tidbit of knowledge... Having served in the military, I learned to have low expectations for the government... and people in general.

Taught my kids this as well... don't hold people to the same expectations as yourself... you'll only be disappointed.

When they do... it's a welcome surprise.

Should have mentioned...

Form 4 submitted 12/31/20 (×2)
Feds process payment 01/14/21 (×2)
Waiting ...

Form 4 submitted 01/30/21 (×2)
Feds process payment ???
Waiting...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT