JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coronavirus form 1 individual SBS submission.

Submitted 3/26/20
Received 5/7/20

Last two form 1s still pending since 5/15... Appears things are slowing down. Bummer.

Picked mine up today!

20200708_120005.jpg

kind of annoyed my last two suppressor form 1s are still pending. Almost 3 months now. I should be thankful of the 4 week turn around I had in the past, but I'm genuinely annoyed now...

Christmas in July!

Just picked up all 3 suppressors from the gun shop.

Purchased 27Nov2019 from Sporting Systems;
Filed 13Jan2020 (items had to be transferred to OR, plus Christmas rush paperwork backing things up at store for photos and prints);
ATF approval 01Jul2020;
picked up this morning.

Assuming 13Jan submittal date, six months for TRUST approval. I was expecting 10 to 12.

Congratulatons^^^

I have a Sandman K that started the process 12/29 (Check cashed 12/29/19) and I'm still waiting.
Sucks because I got my Turbo whose check cleared after the Sandman's and I picked it up over 2 weeks ago.
Ah the vagaries of the ATF...:confused:

Christmas in July!

Just picked up all 3 suppressors from the gun shop.

Purchased 27Nov2019 from Sporting Systems;
Filed 13Jan2020 (items had to be transferred to OR, plus Christmas rush paperwork backing things up at store for photos and prints);
ATF approval 01Jul2020;
picked up this morning.

Assuming 13Jan submittal date, six months for TRUST approval. I was expecting 10 to 12.

Makes me hopeful as I purchased about the same time from the same place and also a trust. OSS MAG-TI and a Q Erector.

I'm waiting on a rimfire I purchased from the Silencer Shop kiosk at Coat of Arms in Keizer. Does anyone know who gets in touch with you when approved? Is it the dealer or SS? Submitted mid Feb form 4 individual.

I'm waiting on a rimfire I purchased from the Silencer Shop kiosk at Coat of Arms in Keizer. Does anyone know who gets in touch with you when approved? Is it the dealer or SS? Submitted mid Feb form 4 individual.
Paperwork and stamp go to the dealer and the dealer will call you. Put the dealers phone info in your phone contact list.

Paperwork and stamp go to the dealer and the dealer will call you. Put the dealers phone info in your phone contact list.
Already have phone # saved, I ignored the last call for 5 days for the same reason, lol. Thank you for the info. I'll update with total wait time when I get "the call", again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top