JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dammit!
I'm still waiting on forms submitted/check cashed in December 2018!!:mad::mad:
Oh well, congrats on your new arrival.
I have an SBR stamp sent the same time so it will be interesting to see its time frame. Hopefully yours comes through. I swear they knocked a stack on the floor and just through them in a pile. Seems things are coming back out of order if you watch the timelines.

I just came across an interesting part of the NFA for people who register new acquisitions with a Trust. Are you aware that if you have had a stamp approved in the last 24 months you are not required to send a copy of the trust? I didn't either. If you go to this site there if a form generator.

Fill in the short form, hit submit button, and they send you an email of your completed ATF compliant letter that goes with your application in lieu of the trust. It appears the critical information is the date of the last stamp approval and the 'serial #' on the stamp. This eliminates the examiners need to spend a lot of time looking for minor imperfections in the trust.

Last Edited:
Yep I had no anticipation of getting another can for awhile but after hearing about the wait times I had to so I'm about 2 weeks in.

Well, I purchased 2 cans back in November that I am still waiting on. This was a pleasant surprise. I ordered a YHM later in July so I'm hoping that one will come home in a week or two. Fingers crossed...

Well, I purchased 2 cans back in November that I am still waiting on. This was a pleasant surprise. I ordered a YHM later in July so I'm hoping that one will come home in a week or two. Fingers crossed...
Yeah the consensus seems to be that July was the start of the new form processing so anything before that will be the slow track and anything newer is on the "fast" track.

FULLSIZERENDER.jpeg

FYI - This pic was a repost from SiCo. But I have seen about 10 posts in the past week claiming 4.5 months or under.

Last Edited:
Interesting picture.....
The examiner did not write the serial number on the stamp?
Or is this mocked up to not show the serial numbers?
Not sure but I have received stamps without the info or serial number on them, I thinks it's just a different way? Or the examiner. Who knows? I asked my Lawer about it he had seen it too and said it was fine. Sometimes they write around the stamp itself too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top