JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Form 4 individual (silencer shop kiosk)
Bought 6/15/19
Stamp received 9/14/19

Can't believe how fast! Last go around was 10 months
This makes multiple reports I've seen of form 4 individual returned in the 3 month zone. Some say they're clearing out the pipeline for a new E-file form 4. Whatever it is, it's good to hear.

Another E-file form 1 can.
Submitted 8/15
Approved 9/25
Bored and clipped this afternoon.
Don't take me long to check a horseshoe.

IMG_20190925_214738761.jpg

Form 4 individual (silencer shop kiosk)
Bought 6/15/19
Stamp received 9/14/19

Can't believe how fast! Last go around was 10 months
Yes I just got mine after just over 11 months but I think the shutdown backed up the queue. I'm hearing the average wait time is coming back down.

I may jump on a Black Friday deal for a .45 cal can if that's the case.

What I've been hearing is that there has been some contracting going on and new "individual" form 4s are being handled/processed by these contracted offices. Trusts are still a slow trip, and older forms are still taking a long time.

I mostly need to get a new safe at the moment. If a ridiculous sale on deadair stuff happanes soon, maybe I'll jump on one though.

What I've been hearing is that there has been some contracting going on and new "individual" form 4s are being handled/processed by these contracted offices. Trusts are still a slow trip, and older forms are still taking a long time.

I mostly need to get a new safe at the moment. If a ridiculous sale on deadair stuff happanes soon, maybe I'll jump on one though.
Just went to pick up my suppressor today and my dealer confirmed that he's getting back Form 4s that were submitted only 3 or 4 months ago. That's one third of the normal wait time. I'd say it's as good a time as any to go for it. I would usually wait for Black Friday but a lot of people are probably going to buy cans then and that's just going to back up the processing more so I'll probably jump in front of that line.

Form 4 Individual
Submitted 7/16/19
Approved 10/2/19
In hand 10/9/19

85 Days is pretty dang quick!

Now if I could just get them to send me the stamps I applied for in January and March!

Got the call today that one of my stamps is in. It sure yet which one, picking it up Sunday. I submitted during the shutdown and stamp 1 was received today.

update

it was my can that came in.
Paperwork Mailed 2/8/19
Approved 10/7/19
Stamp arrives 10/12/19

waiting on my sbr next.

9E9D8CAD-0D8D-4796-A105-C54AAD8858C4.jpeg 28DC530D-5760-48D0-B5BC-BE4ED0AC82BD.jpeg

Last Edited:
This makes multiple reports I've seen of form 4 individual returned in the 3 month zone. Some say they're clearing out the pipeline for a new E-file form 4. Whatever it is, it's good to hear.
That could mean I'm close on that F4
Submitted 6/7/19. I won't hold my breath though. I'm not too thrilled for it anyway. It's been replaced with the Ti can already so it will just sit.

On the other hand:

Submitted another Form 1 tonight. We'll see if it's still sub 30 days.

Last Edited:
Got the call today that one of my stamps is in. It sure yet which one, picking it up Sunday. I submitted during the shutdown and stamp 1 was received today.

update

it was my can that came in.
Paperwork Mailed 2/8/19
Approved 10/7/19
Stamp arrives 10/12/19

waiting on my sbr next.

View attachment 624569 View attachment 624570
Dammit!
I'm still waiting on forms submitted/check cashed in December 2018!!:mad::mad:
Oh well, congrats on your new arrival.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show