JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Form 4, Ind, Paper
1x SBS, 1x Suppressor

SBS filed: 3/15
Check cashed 3/26
Approved 5/2
In hand 5/18

Suppressor filed 4/27
Check cashed 5/18
Approved 5/5
In hand 5/18

And that should be it for paper filing for me forever. Since the examiner informed me about the FBI elongating the background checks, I filed for my VAF/UPIN and got that. Too late for my current eForm 4, but will test it the next time.

I have had one turn around that quickly, check had only been cashed a week when the stamp came back. It was because of a batch approval with two other cans that had been in jail for a month and six months respectively.
I'm contemplating a YHM Resonator K and I've been watching not only the prices in those and the approval times.

I'm contemplating a YHM Resonator K and I've been watching not only the prices in those and the approval times.
Having shot a resonator K next to a rex MG7, I would go MG7 over the Resonator K. Should be sales going on this weekend where you can get an MG7 30% or more off, usually someone like Hansohn Brothers is running a promo on holiday weekends.

All three paper form 4 trust did not think I would get them for 12 months but got them in a bit over 6 months.

Dead Air SANDMAN-S Cashed on 11/23/2021 received 6-6-2022
Griffin RESISTANCE 22M Cashed on 11/02/2021 received 6-6-2022
Dead Air WOLFMAN Cashed on 11/17/2021 received 6-6-2022

and I got this last Friday
RUGGED, OBSIDIAN 9 cashed 2-2-2022, E-file with trust Approved 6-3-2022 and picked up 6-3-22

So we're now six months in for the eForm 4s and here's some screenshots of how things are looking:

Here's my Approved section:
IMG_1842.jpg
Most of these around 2-3 months out, which is pretty solid and a huge improvement over the paper forms.

Now here's my still pending section:
IMG_1843.jpg
As we can there's still a bunch of them hanging out without updates from Feb/Mar still, so although a lot of people are seeing 3 months, YMMV.

So we're now six months in for the eForm 4s and here's some screenshots of how things are looking:

Here's my Approved section:
View attachment 1231903
Most of these around 2-3 months out, which is pretty solid and a huge improvement over the paper forms.

Now here's my still pending section:
View attachment 1231902
As we can there's still a bunch of them hanging out without updates from Feb/Mar still, so although a lot of people are seeing 3 months, YMMV.
Good to see you guys in with silencer shop now! Been asking for years! 😂 Tell Maddy-AR I want my 7" Noveske NQR rail back! 😁

Good to see you guys in with silencer shop now! Been asking for years! 😂 Tell Maddy-AR I want my 7" Noveske NQR rail back! 😁
Yep we finally got on board with them and got a kiosk a few weeks ago, I'm still getting used to the new system but so far it's growing on me a lot.
And I'll try to convince her, but I know she loves that build!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top